Old 05-18-2020, 12:09 PM   #10
Universe
Everything's Connected

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League(2x)
- GWL Picture challenge(2x)
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

Johnny 6 Feet - Interesting take on the topic here. I liked the angle, as it sets up a rather out-of-left-field twist at the end that will either hit or miss, depending on who you are. I love watching the trainwreck that is To Catch A Predator so the end made me smile for sure. Although this week you weren't as technically proficient, it didnt read as well. Some awkward phrasing throughout... the way you set up your lines was probably the culprit this time. Still, this was another creative take from one of the most passionate storytellers here. A solid effort... and thank you for respecting the league and posting on time.

Ender - On the other hand... You're starting in a hole here bud. You're a day late and went over the line limit without permission. I'm docking you for that, so your verse better be perfect to have a chance... You may even be DQ'd regardless who knows.

Okay, so this was pretty good. Solid flow and multi's, story was decent. You put a lot of effort into this and it showed but it's not enough to sweeten the soured taste in my mouth about your lack of effort to abide by the rules and respect your opponent. Shame, cuz this would have been a damn close battle worthy of a longer breakdown. You might've even got my vote... But, as it stands, you're not on even ground so...

Vote - Johnny Depth