Thread: Charlottesville
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 09:14 PM   #9
Paytience
The #1 Contender

Paytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Nah I think it’s like 75% not racist
25% racist and LOUD about it
Nah bro...the vote numbers literally don't back you up. There are people who will, sit here and say I'm not a racist and I voted for Trump. Well, Trump ran with a platform built on xenophobic, racist rhetoric...so you might 'not be racist', but you're absolutely fine with our national policy being so...which in my opinion, makes you fucking racist. How deeply it runs, and how bigoted that racism is might be questionable, but the fact that it exists is not.

50 percent of this country's voter's, plus or minus 2-3 million, straight out agree and support racist fucking rhetoric. Point blank, period.

This is the result.
I've been doing this for you. For all of you. I have wasted so much time. So much energy. To look like you--to sound like you--so that you specks feel comfortable around me. I've been holding back...I'm not playing god; all this time, I've been playing human
Paytience is offline   Reply With Quote