Thread: Eminem vs Trump
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 12:53 PM   #87
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
Uh Oh, the difference between me and Wrath is that I can pick out something that is a fact and separate it from the crap that fuels the agenda. For instance, if you watch Fox News now, it's like watching WWE. Both sides play a character and then they go back stage and are best friends, it's an act. Fox News has liberal guests with outrageously left views and Tucker Carlson just laughs at them and hits them with one-liners. They want conservatives to post the videos on youtube and add in little air horn effects every time Tucker "owns" the other guy. They format the show to be like that now, it's not informative, it's entertainment. They want to be like Ben Shapiro because he does it best. I don't agree with all of the same things that Shapiro says, but that dude is smarter and sharper than anybody the left has put up against him. Is that just my "extreme alt right" views that Wrath claims I have, or is it a case of Shapiro being better at debating than the majority of the left?

For instance, I did not need Fox news to formulate my opinion about BLM. One of their leaders actually posted online and confirmed that they wanted BLACK AND BROWN ONLY meetings. There's a difference between listening to Hannity give his one-sided speech about somebody and the person actually admitting they did something themselves. Liberals won't even believe actual video footage when you show it to them, yet they will actually refer to Mexicans, jews and even black people who disagree with them as white supremacists or Nazis.

fair?
I remember a white lady being the only one that died at a protest when a white dude ran down a crowd of blm protestors. BUT YOU KNOW HOW THOSE DAMN BLACKS GET.

And you apparently watch hardcore conservative propaganda so clearly im talking to a god damn RACIST wtf you sit here and watch multiple shapiro videos and follow real close with one sided opinions you have no say here fucking guy i gave you an OUT cause i was hoping that i wouldn't have to go down this road with you but you actually are a real life POS

Last edited by WRATH; 10-16-2017 at 01:02 PM.
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote