Old 06-08-2020, 08:24 AM   #19
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

u wildin’? I’m king of the jungle.. this twat fucked
U got no Lion’s mane. Im just making the hairs on ur neck stand up

I like the idea, execution couldve been better

Great power = great responsibility so my fists gotta make u weak
Only crown laying heavy with u is dental work after I break ya teeth

Kind of an old concept, and I think if you're going to use it you need a more fresh spin on it

Ur clout a drought! This ur final curtain after I pull the shotty out ur mouth
Lower the arm & watch ur head drop to ur waistline... we knew u’d be bowing out

I like this

& LOL @ ur girl loyal. No time for small talk when she’s missed this
Funny that bitch Converse.. but skips chat with me & gets down to business

eh i see what you're trying to do but I dont think you did it

I’m Sneaking.. shiv hidden in my palm so the strike’ll be spontaneous
Hands disguising a rusty old piece, rough round the edges like Barcotic’s alias

apart from hands, the connection to barc here is pretty abstract and weak

ur own circle gimme ur whereabouts! They know I never been soft
Fingernail torture - how u screaming in pain when someone reach out & I take the tip off

eh this is ok

Up and coming threat!?, your skills ain't strong I'll slay ya
You been on rookie shit but this the pro-test, bet it get this bitch killed - Breonna Taylor

ok opener

When the guns come out his mouth stops, you ain't hard and we know bruh
Put Wand in the air with just a wave of the stick - Wingardium leviosa

harry potter/wand flips arent exactly fresh, blue bayou doing one comes to mind, but this is decently executed

He took down an established name in the NBL, you see how this weakling did the vet?
But it’s nothing new you upset Bar weekly, when you come in and they see you didn’t drink ya self to death

Again, wording and execution is good but I think your biggest drawback is a lack of new ideas in your concepts

Please! How could anyone believe this geeks freakin with your spouse?
Only time wand's hittin the g-spot, is when she using a vibrator n he sleepin on the couch

Ok, I definitely read a wand/vibrator nameflip like a week or 2 ago against him

On the real bro, chicks ain't digging you, they can't even stomach this clown
And any bitch having wanderlust a clear indication they needa get tf out of town

ok

Summer classic 9 will be repeated to the fullest, remind you of everything once that barrel burst
You won’t CW when your season get canceled quicker than when it ended with that Arrowverse

Aeroverse has been done before, Inf used a pretty identical bar against me like 2ish weeks ago

this is a tough battle to vote on. wand's bowing out bar was by far the lotb, and pretty much everything else from both sides was kind of underwhelming. Reading adverse really frustrates me because imo he has a fairly good grasp on execution and wording, which i generally feel like people struggle with the most, yet when it comes to creativity it really is not up to par. I'm guessing it's because you don't vote much and aren't keeping up with what other people are writing, and everyone's beating you to the punch on pretty much every wand, aero, bar, name flip you write. I don't know who you're facing round 2, but you need to come up with fresher angles if you're going to stay in this thing.

Wand, you have some dope lines here and there but you have to get more consistent with them. The whole "rusty old piece, rough around the edges" thing is just really abstract and weird, most of it doesn't really directly pertain to barcotic, so you're kind of grasping at straws with the association. Fingernail was also a bit weirdly abstract but passable. The crown bar was just played, and the execution could've been done better, and the Lion's mane thing was a tad bit corny in the way that it was executed.

Overall, I got adverse with a more consistent verse

v/ adverse

Last edited by Answer; 06-08-2020 at 08:29 AM.