Old 05-19-2020, 04:41 PM   #128
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

All battles where extended until Monday so this whole dq win theory goes out the fucking window.

You are literally draining the life out of the league. For Christ sakes bro why do you need to do this? Every single person on here has repeatedly praised you, no ones hate voting you stop that. Why not be a good sport and let the battle go on? I just don’t get why you have to be such a weirdo about this ish? Have I not run a tight ship? Has the mags not been to your satisfaction? I don’t get it man.

Your spitting in my face with all this shit. I don’t need this bullshit on my plate tbh

I respect you lars but please don’t sign back in. Your not welcomed anymore and don’t bother signing up for playoffs either.

Battle stays open....

I’m done

New week goes up tomorrow. Smh