View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 10:56 PM   #9
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

I agree with this: "it doesn’t change the fact that a rape occurred." How people deal with rape afterwards is extremely different from person to person. If they find solace in the fact that they want to bring the baby to the world, let them, but also punish the dude for what he did. People deal with hardship in tons of different ways, to say one way to deal with it is correct but another isn't is just fucked up from an empathetic standpoint.

To not punish the rapist gives off the notion that it's ok as long as they keep the baby and that's not cool whatsoever, specially when it can take time before the victim even realize they're pregnant. Loss of period can happen due to stress so it's not weird to not have it for a while after a rape even if they're not pregnant either. So this would create a weird twist and another really difficult obstacle if it goes to court and it's too late for an abortion. It can also take time before a victim is ready to go through the ordeals of courtrooms too. In order to not make that process even more difficult we need to be hard on people that takes advantage of people weaker than them for their own egotistical needs and wants.

I don't understand why this is even a question that needs to be explained/answered tbh, lol.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 04-29-2019 at 10:58 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote