View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 08:00 PM   #14
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
He just seems well rounded imo. None of that femi-nazi bullshit that's been all up in colleges for the last few decades. Conservatives love to see him as a champion of the right but I don't think he's right wing at all in the sense that many people think, he just sees the utility in having a societal structure with rules (as well as the oppression that comes with it) as opposed to fighting lions barefoot and having to cultivate your own food like some of the postmodern types want. I didn't think so before...but now I'm starting to think that the resentment which fuels the left and bitter low-status men especially is the most dangerous element of society at this current time in history. The collective academic lean to the left can foment revolution in a dangerous way if left unchecked imo. Liberals seem to think that Mao and Stalin didn't murder 100 mil+ people in an effort to create that egalitarian utopia. Unfortunately dominance hierarchies are millions of years old and exist in pretty much literally every single human tribe so you can't create a utopia, people will always rise to the top b/c pareto distributions. It's just science it applies to density of trees in rain forests, the size of cities, people who make money, men who fuck the most women, percentage of points scored by a few people in the NFL/NBA/NHL etc. Neo-marxists want to level the playing field because they're bitter that they can't climb any dominance hierarchies. Also weird ass professors that are marxist get a power rush from indoctrinating the youth with nonsense imo. In addition socially maladroit men seek sexual approval by "protecting" these manly feminist women who like to put up picket signs and yell nonsese...I mean the whole thing is just a clusterfuck. I think about pol pot who the french intellectuals applauded for trying to create that sort of communist society by bringing the city folk to the countryside for more equal distribution of farm production, boom 3 genocides, 3 completely different cultures, 3 sort of separate variations of communist fantasies gripping millions of people fueled by latent resentment [russia china cambodia]. Also we got N. Korea right now...That's the ugly potential of far left ideals, just like hitler was the result of a more far right psychology. I was looking into pursuing a psych degree (picking up the weight, worthy goal) then eventually getting into clinical psychology but the college where I have credits is already infested with a pro social justice mentality in the advanced psych classes. Shit's weird I need to find a college that isn't down with all the bullshit.

A lot to unpack there but essentially you seem to have a good grasp on his swag.

The dude is dark. He is psychologically honest. He does not sugar coat life. This makes his ability to bring cogent points all the more acute.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote