View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 01:41 AM   #129
Gina

Battle Record: 0-1

Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Blanka finally got an IG accnt
If something is wrong with me intellectually, it is my duty and mission to remedy that. How the creator formed me, well this is not my purpose to try and question that. I want to spend less time on that, less on the shore, in the shallows, more time in the depths where it is really frightening. Where people have to be alone with themselves and kill off parts of their own soul, parts that they cling to with a childish nostalgia. Like blankets that make them comfortable. Burn them away and be new. Be better. Be in the process of growing instead of stuck inside of time. Just doing the same thing over and again, never accepting gifts that the universe sends you. Understanding. Wisdom. Discernment. Just trapped inside your own self. Don't take me out of the waters because you can not catch air. Pull me under. Terror makes me comfortable. It is real, but this is wasting all of our time. Really. For no good purpose. If there was only REASON, I could find humor. I love a good joke even if it is me, but it's just a complete, purposeless, aimless time trap.

But you know....everybody does it. But I bet don't not one Fucking like it, because inside you're all poets, all sculptures and you just want to write. But you pretend or you do whatever you have to do to get through it and get passed it. You're so tough. And strong. You'll be the best.

Most clever. They'll see. You'll show them.

I don't have time to enjoy garbage. Trash. Ignorance. I want to write better. I'm in search. You are hindering me and insulting my intelligence. And acting like animals.

Last edited by Gina; 09-17-2016 at 01:45 AM.
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote