Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
Good, and likely true points Wit... Though you might underestimate yourself. A quick internet search of the most basic terms and theories on the subject might be only moderately confusing/comprehendable and you could learn a thing or 2.
Like I did ITT...which unfortunately led to me rambling/asking questions... @Answer has satiated my thirst for assurance that the micro [edit:subatomic*] world has slightly different intuitions, but my imaginary numbers proposition/confusion remains an open question for him, or any1 else..

Hope u N the fam are well Witty and have a good weekend
Thanks, all is good on my end, I hope the same on yours.

I didn't claim lack of knowledge due to not pursuing knowledge. I've seen and read enough to have a reasonable conversation on the subject, or at least I believe that to be the case. I can quote the theories and experiments and can gather enough from the evidence to believe it. However, I do not understand it, and if my enormous ego has to submit to something, it must be fucking difficult lol

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote