View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 06:04 PM   #7
Razah
rockkFresh

Battle Record: 8-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Razah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tripple0 View Post
Definitely looking back and forth to the beginning of this was feeling getting hurt and shit I gotta be honest it's hard coming up with magazines and shit so props to y'all especially becauase I'm trying to come up with ideas about leagues and shit and the way people say shit about each other and I can laugh a bit inside knowing these things that keep occurring lol and I was never the one to stop for a moment just to recall our humble abode and I found nothing wrong with pointing one of these things out but then I recovered a large piece of stegasauruz spine it made her nieces child a Titanic of bergs sorry if your not pleased hope next week is fun either way and this place gave me somewhere to express that funny how voluntary it's become on some shit sorry lol
Really thought you were a teenager until recently.