View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 05:50 PM   #35
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
Not at all lars, I just operate on a higher plane than you in life in general. Not bringing myself down to your level for a topical. See ya...
Now all the sudden I run a shit league? Why? Because from all the research I did you are literally the only one who swayed though you blamed Lars. I don't get it. If you want to quit I won't stop you, but that's bullshit

As is, all votes count. They are all in depth and legit in terms of explanation. I never asked Lars if he wanted you DQ"d. The only thing if that sort that I said was I don't want to DQ anyone. But at this point, you've not only questioned voters during an open battle, you've also chose to attack me for no real reason. I've always been a huge fan of yours, loved your work and stood by you throughout this process, so you hating me does no good. Whatever though man, do what you see fit, I'll continue to stand by you, because I legit think you're a good dude, but this hate towards me has me scratching my head.

TUPAC SHAKUR