- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Interview with KempoMRK

For the first time ever..

finally KempoMRK's face revealed

David Lama: why you posting a pic now.. after all these years?? first of all why havent you posted one till now?? why post one now?? and why this mag? lol.. the pic tourney got you wanting to pic battle or something?

KempoMRK: lmao, iono. i just never thought it was necessary 'n i was like "how the fuck do i do it?" should i just post it up in a thread or what? in a battle i'd prob get ripped to shreds cos i rarely pic battle aha, so i never thought of doin it. 'n everythin against me would be fresh in a pic battle. but iono, i dont care that much about it anymore

David Lama: word.. what you think of the mod tourney idea?

KempoMRK: i like it. it's clever 'n fresh. it's cool that the majority of the most well known mods are in there too. me, you, ex-kal and oz being the notables.

David Lama: yea. i tried making sure some of them would face off early. like me vs ex and di vs oz in round 1.. you and any of us four could face if you just get past defcon and oneduh or area...

KempoMRK: word. it'll be cool to see, cos its wide open in regards to a winner i think. hensley will no-show 'n he's probably the fave, same with oneduh

David Lama: word. who would you seed as the top 5 heads if this tourney was based on who the best mod was.. and who would be the top 5 if it were based on who the best battler was in your opinion

KempoMRK: i aint gonna include myself cos thats corny. 1. you 2. oz 3. ex-kal. i've never really seen the rest mod much to be honest. did defcon mod the RBL ages ago? oh 4. oneduh, even though he was crooked he got things up.. top 5 based on skill.. 1. hensley 2. oneduh 3. blackdef, he seems to be doing well lately. 4. defcon 5. area, as the sleeper pick. jux is nice, but he may be rusty. 'n who's slaying hughes?

David Lama: slaying is some dude who says he modded on freestyling.com he has a name on bboys that isnt known not sure if he wants me saying it so i'll let him say it if he sees this

KempoMRK: i think i saw him mention it, or someone else did. 'n i was like "ahh so thats who slaying is". i think they mighta mentioned it in the RBL or something. i forgot though

David Lama: word.. what first round matches if any are you looking forward to?

KempoMRK: oneduh vs area should be nice. iono if oneduh's gonna underestimate area though. blackdef vs chrit should be pretty interesting. hensley vs slaying. you vs kal should be alright, i dunno if you're rusty or not though. the majority of the battles are interesting actually. everyone in the tourney is known, so its cool to see that.

David Lama: true. only one thats not really known is slaying but he gave kung a fight in the pic tourney. so i guess i cant really say that. and lets not forget heads like corey and baron are down to be subs for no shows

KempoMRK: word oh i know who slaying is now. pretty surprising actually

David Lama: do you see someone whose mostly known for modding winning this?

KempoMRK: i'm not sure. it'd be cool to see, but so much shit happens in tournies that you can't predict, its hard to work out who's gonna win. you've got the two dudes in hensley and oneduh who are the most "decorated" battlers so to speak, but if they no-show then it's totally blown open. it'd be nice to see someone who's more known for modding win it though.

David Lama: word. how do you feel about your bracket?

KempoMRK: aha, it's hard. the toughest outta them all. if i get past def, which'll be tough no doubt, then i'll need to get past most likely oneduh, who's dope. 'n if area pulls off an upset against then i'll have to battle him. so theres no easy battle whatever happens in my division.

David Lama: word. oneduh actually requested to battle you. for some reason. i guess he wants a stab at you. and i seen him say your division was the easiest too. what you think about that?

KempoMRK: lmao. we talk a lot on AIM, so we've got a lotta personals against each other. he's cocky, he'd say that whoever was in his division

David Lama: ha word. well ive ran out questions lol.. close this out for us man with whatever is on ya mind, shout outs ect

KempoMRK: WATCH OUT FOR A NEW CREW COMIN SOON. ohhh yeaaa

Outro

I encourage you guys to drop as hard as possible and when and if possible drop as many mod lines as you can. to make this shit more of a mod tourney. to stay on topic pretty much. but dont go giving played mod punches props either. if its hot its hot, if not then dont say otherwise. ya know the deal. do ya thing and have fun. everyone has a chance in this and i see some lol battles happening in this pretty soon. i cant believe im actually in this myself. i dont even feel like writing. but was like damn. cant have a mod tourney and not put me in it. it just wouldnt be right. so i threw myself in there. ha. do ya thing dudes. make sure ya show!!! those who are subs. stay tuned guys! dont go anywhere cause if someone no shows i will need ya the very next day. so if you said you were down to be a sub. that basically means ya need to be ready to drop asap as soon as i tell you i need you to drop.
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote