Thread: poet
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 03:34 AM   #27
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i got you too fin dog. im sure i'll post whatever i make here

poet if you get bored this weekend and send me a zip full of samples i'd probably PERUSE them lol

somewhat got the itch back after throwing my beats folder on a tiny usb i've been bumping in my jeep. probably gonna cop that serato sample plug in this weekend too see how i like it in conjunction with the fire and FL. i remember thinking the demo was cool

just tryna change up the workflow somewhat but keep the comfortability of FL
LOL Fires are back in SO CAL bro. Like clock work every time this year. Last year they were a couple blocks from my pad. This year they are a town over but knocked out my cable and net.....so i'm typing this on my phone.

As far as that sample folder....i'm on letter G bro. there's that much shit I have to go through. It's taking forever. Also doesn't help that I may go through it once a week. But word that's where I'm at. I do have a folder that I've put together off of it that maybe has 200 songs or so in it thus far though. Give me time. I'll share it.