White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

This is a dope battle. Two different angles and they were both so well written IMO.. that this one is gonna be close and come down to preferense and taste alone

Baron..
to me.. you have very nicely.. easy to read and flows dope telling of what your topic means. Or represents. As a symbol and as a possession.. perhaps even a weapon in war. I thought the details you went into concerning the topic and even the small writing included were really brilliant and well thought out. Only thing i hate is that centered format.. but i wont hold that against you!

Lars..
as always.. you bust out into a well told descriptive story that leads to what this topic is and the way you define it and bring it to life is sick..
"Her exo-skeletal war mask" ..thoughg that was a dope introduction to what you were getting at! Also written very dope and has that lars feel with your own personal atyle of transitioning and vividry.

This one is so close imo its dumb.. probably gonna be one of the toughest battles to call this week. So great job on that at both..

I have to say though.. i think what baron did touvhed on this a bit more solidly for me. He actually involved his topic piece much more and brought more detail concerning the actual topic to the table than lars did..
where as opposed.. to me, lars kind of told a story around what his true topic really was.. and then introduced it at the end. Leaving me with very little to go on concerning what this pic actually is.
For those small reasons alone. I have to vote against lars this week.

No offense baron. I honestly had lars favored highly over you. Bug i believe you edged it with your tKe on this pic. Excelle t battle guys. Respect to you both.

Great showing
v/baron ULLR