View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 02:42 PM   #182
cac lover
Banned

Accomplishments
-eating white dick

cac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Look st like this. Why is MGK touring with fall out boy?

Cuz it’s the same crowd listening to em.

And yeah I doubt em gives a fuck about sales at this point in his career, it’s obvious he wants the respect from fans and his peers

Tbh not to many besr 50 dudes rapping like em lol
I agree with everything you said in this thread except the sales thing....Eminem still cares about sales as much now as ever before imo....that is why revival had all those pop stars on it....but that shit didn't work for him as well as he thought....however he did try to be a lot more "hip-hop" with the newest project with the joyner n Royce features and no pink, ed shereen, Beyonce or Rihanna tracks....and the results musically speaks for its self....however Eminem still used a lot of promotional tactics to simply sell records...

But through out his career I give Eminem props for walking that thin line between mainstream and still aknowledging his hip-hop roots
cac lover is offline   Reply With Quote