Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin View Post
Word . I'm not trying to knock all that either

I'm just having fun . Idk I think u know where I'm coming from given my past
Word.

In all honesty, work on yourself dude. Work on putting yourself in a better situation bro. Right now, your situation from what you share is not looking good for a 30+ year old man.

At this age you should at the minimum have your own place and a decent job.

You don't have either from what I've read other then selling POT & METH with the occasional hang out in the kitchen for that quick and brief contact high lol. Do yourself a favor and work on yourself dude. I think for the most part everyone here wants to see you doing well for yourself and if they don't, they need to grow up as well.

IDK what to say other then chill and get your shit together, real shit. But at the same damn time you are a grown man, and make your own decisions.

FYI - Nothing to be impressed about, dude. All bitches are bi-polar and at the end of the day - as long as they getting dick - doesn't matter who it is from at least from a HOE perspective. And clearly this chick isn't a house wife by any means. She a grade A- slut. So for you to put that time, effort and energy in her is legit wasting and throwing your life away. Put that time, effort and energy in yourself fam - bullshit aside and real talk here dude.

Last edited by Amen; 04-09-2018 at 06:07 PM.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote