View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 06:51 PM   #10
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

@Eng hell or high water was dope as hell too... little miss sunshine great.
@El Muffin I drink your MILKSHAKE... I drink it up... Bastard in a basket! Daniel lewis is intense as fuck. Some people can pretend to be intense but people like him you actually believe it... because he probably is nuts.

One I forgot was Requiem for a Dream, it was a great movie but when I was watching it I was actually doing drugs and I watched it since I quit all of that and it was disturbing as fuck. But for a movie to actually disturb me means that it was done well. I could see myself in Leto and Wayans and I could see my mom in Leto's mom and stuff.

So I'd say requiem for a dream was great because of the emotion it can get out of you especially if you've entered that world. But its definitely not easy listening music as they say. I don't want to watch it again.