Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Lol I feel like it was necessary because u left me to die. But since amen has me on ignore...do me a solid and tell him my BM hotter then his handsome wife.

Um the video was posted in the disc. Mad people seen it. Pretty standard bags rant. Attacked his wife, his kid, his boat, his job......idk...like I said pretty typical bags mania. He wasn't really annoyed until I wouldn't stop fucking w him tho....again pretty standard bags level attacks. But I was in rare form at that time.
sounds like I picked an awful week to be barely active

don't recall that at all hahah just remember a thread about you getting doxxed and then you deleting your account

i actually was told about that part by someone through messenger asking for help so the video/og thread mightve been deleted by then

sounds like a smashing good time
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote