View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 10:52 PM   #62
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
Actually homie, I'm LGI ask the old heads from upn that know me and you'll know I just did a 10 year sentence in a maximum security prison. Lee county department of corrections to be exact look it up. You know nothing of actually having death as a actual part of life every second of every day. Gangs are the poison that's pumping into the viens of the black community. Fuck what they started as or what the intention was at this point gangs are worse to our communities than any other single entity has ever been.

Rappers like Nipsey Hussle, blueface and any other rappers that glorify that garbage are not positive influences no matter what else they do ....

It would be the same as a nba star from 1989 going around glorifying smoking crack to young black people. But y'all blind niggaz can't see that.....let these niggaz be role models to ya kids and see if the gang life leads them in a positive direction

Stfu

@ORC ban this racist fagit man it’s been long overdue
Topical Head
Zaddy is offline   Reply With Quote