Thread: Corleone
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 11:19 PM   #2
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Just for the record, I think you're a worthless piece of shit...& unless you change things up quick smart nigga my opinion of you won't change.Tbh Hush's vote should be void in our battle, obv dude gonna take your side & that's fine...he hates me.I ain't gonna piss & moan about it though, he's respected here & I'm not, got it...so the vote stays.I just really need you to put up or stfu.This whole "I worked with Wu blah blah blah" bullshit is nonsence...you know it, the whole fuckin' board knows it...let it go already.

Okay, for one, Im going to be the bigger person here and forgive you for being so jealous of me. Secondly, you dont know me nor do you have the resources to dare even attempt to think that you could question whether that I was once a member of the Wu-Tang Clan or not. A reminder, I was also a member of the legendary hip-hop group named, "Slum Village" as I also personally knew each member, as well.

I was most definitely a member of the Wu Tang Clan back in 1992-1993, but the truth of this particular matter is, I've never spoken about it nor have I ever brought up the topic on this website before, so what exactly are you trying to insinuate?

I only recall a few members on this site, snooping around my website when I first registered an account on this website and to my knowledge, they began reading my artist biography featured on my page, as they posted similar differences such as yours regarding my past affiliation to the Wu Tang Clan but just as yourself, they too, do not know me nor do they have the resources to dare even attempt to think that they could question my past affiliation to the Wu Tang Clan.

Last of all, I will not void Hushs' vote in our battle, because I feel that I genuinely won our battle. If he shares a similar perspective, as to suppose myself winning our battle, than as so shall he'd be given the privilege to voice his opinion.

Peace,

- Cor
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote