View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 08:46 AM   #27
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

So I was busy when Slaughterhouse signed to Shady and all that. Wondered wtf happened with all that. I assumed they just fizzled out...

Crooked I paints this picture of Joe being a dissatisfied, passive aggressive drama queen.

Joe tells it like the rest of Slaughterhouse were so enamored with Em that they stopped having creative control. Mad because Em’s name recognition didn’t help them.

Crooked says Em was slaving away over their shit, but Joe had already checked out, only didn’t say anything to anyone. Just left.

After watching 3 hours of Joe’s talk show yesterday it seems clear he’s a headcase.

None of this shit came to light until Joe took his pent up biased out on an album he admits to never even hearing (Revival). Dude spent 20 minutes trying to say his critique on Everyday Struggle wasn’t hating. You can tell his two co-hosts are like, ‘let me shut up, because Joe will just get angry if I disagree.’ It’s difficult to work with that type of personality. Joe trashed Em on some, ‘he’s using the black man’s plight to sell records’ shit. That’s a hell of a dig on someone the other members of your group don’t have any issue with.

Joe played tracks from his songs saying they were subliminals aimmed towards Em and the rest of the group lol Acts like Em is the Wizard of Oz. Crooked’s saying Em was accessible and putting in work.

It’s dope all this shit is coming out. I’m sure Joe talk show is doing record numbers and he’ll continue to talk about this shit all day long.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote