View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 09:05 PM   #23
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Also I'm against all forms of taxation as it's theft. What my bully does with my lunch money after taking it can't be placed on my doorstep to feel the guilt. I get your a commie and want the government to control all our finances so you view those funds differently. But to me it's all a big machine of corruption and always has been.

The Romans let the Visigoths in who were fleeing the Huns. It's just the nature of humanity. Study history and realize everything you seek is futile. Change comes through violence. There is no such thing as winning hearts and minds
Interesting point...don't think violence will be as rampant in century 21 as in the last...we've been able to stave off annihilating ourselves for a few decades here since nukes were invented. Not saying that violence won't be an issue moving forward ofcourse it will but for better or worse it's under control here. The new issue is immortality - nanotech and biotech