Old 09-10-2021, 07:14 PM   #45
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfugrip View Post
Have you ever had an independent thought cross your mind? You people ducking disgust me
Ive actually sat here and hand calculated the risks of virus vs the vaccine, I’ve done the math to do curve fitting to predict case growth, literally everything I’ve done is independent but it’s rooted in actually using fucking brain cells which you seem incapable of doing

You’re the one who literally hasn’t been able to come up with a reason for not getting vaccinated outside of tinfoil hatting some massive global conspiracy for that would have to be orchestrated by dozens of countries that have NEVER collaborated with, and have been at war with each other for decades just to somehow strip your right to get sick and kill others away from you

Last edited by Answer; 09-10-2021 at 07:19 PM.
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote