View Single Post
Old 05-28-2021, 12:01 PM   #79
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Clever Verse. I'll put you in a Hearse. Or Put on you a Curse. Or embarrass you with words.
Tell me what you've Learned. Or I'll leave you Burned. & Spurned...It's Like they never Heard.
Really Quite Absurd. My tracks are all around the Earth. I've been Killing it since Birth.
You don't Scare me. I've got a demonic Fairy. She keeps me light, & Merry.
I'll poison you with Berries; that's why I'm extra Scary. My raps I keep them Varied. With words that might be Paried.
So you best be Wary.
My Honorable Guest, in a game of Horror Text and Horrible Jest. The more we write the more I Regret. Where were we at, Before I Forget.
Smoked up, choked up. I'll call on you, to get the Coke Up. Cuz you've got your Own Stuff.
Man, I murder the beat So Much. Fast or Slow Touch. bong or Rolled up.
Your thoughts are Never Clean. I'll throw you off the Mezzanine, if you have any more Incestuous Dreams.
Inside your head so it's Best-to-be-clean. It appears as though you've something to Settle with Me.
I bring that Extra Degree. Something Special to See when I Step on the Scene.
People are Mentioning me, Messaging me, and I'm Catching a Gleam.
So bring a Proper Verse with Lots of Words. I'm On a Surge causing Lots of Thirst.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote