View Single Post
Old 06-08-2019, 05:42 PM   #18
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

This is hands down the least intellectual and dumbest shit I've read about rap, ever. No joke.

You're making it out to be like NO RAPPER out there talks about politics, positivity, good messages, that there ain't religious rappers speaking the heartwarming words of God or Allah or whatever else is out there. NOPE. You just have to generalize shit. There is no colors in this mindset, only black and white and shades of bullshit which is the only refreshing quality that is amassed in your text block of utter self ridicule.
It seems more to me that the problem isn't that you were into rap, but what you took away from it, what you learned and which artists you listened to and how it affected you giving 0 thought of your own actions blaming it on that. Raise your kid well and you could listen to Death Metal from ex-church burners, or will your kid start burning churches because you give a bad example by listening to a certain artist? I live in Norway, a shitload of kids grow up on artists that have done that shit, kids doing this shit isn't a problem for us cus it basically never happens. You would tell your kid to not burn churches if you or them listened to Heavy Metal, right? Or do you really think it affects your kid enough to go ahead and do it regardless cus they did it? In which case, I feel bad for your kid for the neglect he must have went through to reach that stage.

gtfo, this is fucking bullshit. Seems to me you're concerned you won't raise your kid right and blame it on hiphop. Or as Ice Cube said in terms of gangsta rap:

Usually I like your ramblings because the majority of the time they have some thoughts to them that are interesting to either think about, or delve deeper into even if I don't agree with it. This, however, completely exposed your lack of self awareness and logical thinking in a way I didn't think members of a hiphop board could ever do. And me along with a bunch of others here have survived at least two prolonged episodes with Dia so it speaks volumes. Not only did you throw hiphop under the bus, but your thoughts about your own parenting skills as well.

Teach the kid to think for himself and you got nothing to worry about, if anything, you not listening/liking rap will probably draw them towards it, lol. Do whatever gives you joy and write good shit fueled with positivity. A good role model don't just speak words but become the change they wants to see for their kids when it comes down to it. Write shit, listen to other artists that ain't satanists or heathens or whatever you have issues with and you're golden. What's the purpose of this post anyways? To say that some rappers are violent or glorifies crime? No fucking shit but it's far from all of them.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 06-08-2019 at 06:18 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote