Old 04-21-2020, 11:57 AM   #13
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yea incredible i'd just study some of your favorite beatmakers. the drumsounds are pretty generic. like the kick you're using etc. the fact it makes sense tho and you can nod your head to it is good though. i liked the guitar melody for what it was and the piano too in the sense that they made sense lol. again if this is one of your first beats the fact that it resembles anything that makes sense, sound selection aside is a good thing.

your best bet is to just keep banging out. the more you make the more you figure out and the more things will make sense. the better you'll get at sound selection and etc. as for this beat in particular it was basically 3 different unconnected mini melodies over some basic sounding drums, the programming/pattern of them wasn't terrible though, and then the god is dead drop interwoven here and there.

but word youtube is gonna be your friend as well. whatever program you're using im sure there are tons of videos and tutorials from people about how to do certain things

it also helps to even try and remake beats, or make beats along with the tutorials. pausing and doing the same thing. basically just until shit becomes second nature

also finny i didn't autochop lol