View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 05:31 PM   #4
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

This was written for a league elsewhere, I go by “BOOM” there. The board personality is very loud and obnoxious and arrogant. Hence, this verse. The topic this week was that you couldn’t tell a story and there were 12 set topics you had to use, I can’t remember them offhand but “erasing the past” was one. I personally don’t like that couplet in this verse but my hand was kind of forced to add it in. The rest is wild, though, the four letter word line was a play on both my name there - BOOM - and YHWH from the Hebrew. The “I go by many names,” was about my many aliases or usernames etc

The “univers(e)ity first student” was deliberate seeing as God created the damn thing (if you believe in the major religions, of course).

You were both on the right track, though, there’s a dual layer to this one. I’m describing both at the same time.

Thanks for reading!
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote