View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 07:09 AM   #110
Paytience
The #1 Contender

Paytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
booth i watched the vice video when it came out, where are you finding this 6k-20k figure? ive been trying to find out how many attended since it started and i've only seen the 500 number. the night before with tiki torches was only 100 people, your telling me 20k showed up the next day?

also are you seriously asking who is being mislabled as a nazi? i'm the one whose misinformed? lol. where do i start. milo, gavin mcinnes, anne coulter, jordan peterson, bret weinstein

literally anyone who disagrees with anything the left perpetuates, whether they are on the right, or they are actual progressives who just disagree with the faggotry

but basically the disconnect here is you are very very left, and im a right leaning libertariatard. you are going to take anything that fits your narrative as gospel, and im going to pretend to be centrist while espousing alot of the rights viewpoints

so yo

let me ask you this.

do you agree that the nazis/white supremacists/white nationalists/kektards have the right as american citizens to receive permits to lawfully assemble and exercise their first amendment right?

because i do. you don't have to agree with their message, but they are allowed to say it. thats america.

just like the counterprotests, are allowed to protest it.

the problem is you have to do it peacefully.

can you say with a clean conscious that antifa/blm/and the left in general have protested peacefully in any of these instances? can you say that they respect the first amendment? cmonson
No, the bloded isn't true Uh-Oh. When Free Speech is used to push a narrative of bigotry and to incite violence it no longer becomes free speech, pure and simple. It becomes hate speech,
You are granted the right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness so long as it does not interfere with others just right to the same. You right to "free speech" extends only as far as my own right to life and liberty.

When your speech and demonstrations violate that, you LOSE the right to them.
I've been doing this for you. For all of you. I have wasted so much time. So much energy. To look like you--to sound like you--so that you specks feel comfortable around me. I've been holding back...I'm not playing god; all this time, I've been playing human
Paytience is offline   Reply With Quote