View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 11:02 PM   #95
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
Had two instances back in 05. Me and my cuzzo had an apartment together and he was in the next room both times..couldn't move shout nothing, heavy feeling on chest. Whatever weight was on me left or something and I sprung up turned all the lights on. I'll never forget it
I remember my experience vividly and was probably the scariest shit I experienced. I had to literally yell as loud as possible to wake myself it was fucked up. Was jc if anyone else experienced it cuz it's not exactly something u can explain to someone who's never had it and it seem so terrible.or just a night terror.

But back to the alien subject, let me watch some of these videos y'all posted. Do y'all remember when a group of government officials came forth about aliens and had it broadcast etc? Forgot the name.of the conference but there were aviators and other military personnel who came forth about it, was about 10-15 people I think. But I'ma peep some videos on Lazar and couple others to get up to speed u guys carry on I'll catch up.
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote