View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 07:50 AM   #40
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by john hensley View Post
I think Llama had some issues with site hosting and owning them outright? after moving to BW?

Me and him used to be tight... I have always wished I could touch base with him. I wouldn't be surprised if he's lurking somewhere.

Last I heard he moved from NY to Alaska.

He used to be Allah of course on bboys.

He got busted for wackin off on cam of course, but he got passed that lmao... pretty much everyone used to diss him for it when he'd battle.

But he documented everything. The only one close to him was @KempoMRK
the general timeline here:

i became admin on b-boys and banned lama. he started bw. lithix opened pr. i left b-boys (and so did everyone) and took over PR. lama quit bw and gave it to me. i ran both for a bit. lama decided he wanted the site back, but i was petty, so he instead took an old backup of bw and opened netcees v1.

netcees v1 had a good run but he openly abandoned it. eventually the domain went down, followed by the site, which seth and GOW knew was coming so they archived what they could and put it on netcees v2 which was really a clone of aob.

netcees v2 ran for a while through the hands of gow, then namix, then briefly seth, who then worked with namix to transition it to me. at the same time this was happening the netcess.co domain got sniped so i created netcees.org, moved the site over, and netcees v3 was born.

database crashed like 2 or 3 years ago and we lost a few months of stuff. pr database corrupted. i lost the pr domain to a sniper when trying to move hosts. i still own the pr database, the bw database and domain, and some other stuff.

and here we are with upn coming back to activity due to quarantine.

the end.