View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 01:51 PM   #8
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

Pan African aint worthy....u are like black panther on his journey
Cuz I got fangs on ya neck & u've hadda klaw thru every battle in the tourney
Ur NO olympian in the sport. Last round I wanted ur ass negged
I mean.. the way Kerri Strug'll to land solid it's no wonder he's on his last leg
Pull up in ur lemon 6 deep, I'll send shots to ya car to wreck it
Roundup ya best niggas but I'm spraying that pile down. Boyy the yards infested

vs

All you ever had was easy bitches and hoes half of your life
Stop thinking you're an Adonis just because everyone has gotten a crack at your wif
Your name change said it all, too much of a creep to ever have girlfriend or a spouse
Makes sense that most women are too scared to ever enter a Haunted house
Your stuff is always outdated and played, who keeps old mags on their hard drives?
All you do is post old shit, doesn't matter whether it's in or out of the archives

this is actually cool quotes. but i feel like infiltration other 2 bars could've been quoted & i was on the verge of that. I personally liked everything in his verse minus the bar after he quoted karaoke from the mag interview.
Kara had quote bars like every other bar it seemed. but his non quotes i didn't really dig too much. idk if Karaoke needs a rest or what, because i feel the last time i read a pwrful verse from him was when he ethered Brokes existences lol.

depending on pref, it maybe diff for others. some might feel inf od on the kara nameplays seeing they could be considered played against Karaoke. Tyipcially i'd agree, but i actually thought he did a gd job w.them here. coo battle but

mvgt- @Infiltrate