View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 03:43 PM   #4
CopyPat
Mic Check

Battle Record: 13-10

CopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to CopyPat

this was kinda weird. at first i was gonna say MW ur style was too basic as far as the rhyming but the sports references were there and they were pretty decent so it worked, but yeah like i say came off a little too bland for me. but then i read certains and he tried to complexify(ur welcome cert) the rhyme schemes while keeping the references and it just didn't really work as well as urs did. came off a little forced and MW was just way more natural in comparison. Overall the idea was pretty cool and the references were pretty good, although i wish they woulda been funnier instead of just yeah here's the reference. its a fact kinda shit. but my vote goes to mw on this one

Vote:mw

Also i think if NYCSPITZ attemped this it would be pretty good. u shoulda 3wayd with him, no?