View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 08:52 AM   #15
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Sorry about my late response but it's so much shit going on, people coming and going, weed to smoke and guns to shoot. I think we're about a couple hours away from Virginia Beach, not really sure exactly where in Virginia we are but I've experienced the I-95 and it was everything I thought it would be, lol. Lovin the vibe and food over here. :)

Dunno if I'll have any time meeting up with anyone this time around unfortunately. I'm living at this dude's house and we got basically shit planned for the entire time, and when we don't we head over to someone to grab some beers and play pool or some shit. Will probably come back in the future and can set aside time in advance then for a ncs meetup or a beer with someone if anyone is down, would love to shoot the shit basically anyone here, dope you brought it up Geno.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 09-04-2019 at 08:59 AM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote