Old 07-24-2019, 11:55 AM   #7
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

god battle

candy
I thought you verse was solid. I enjoyed that first line. really dug in and gave me dope image. your rhyming was onpoint and you skipped from word to word with a bit of ease, I enjoyed that. this piece was a bit abstract for me tho...the topic comes across the page very vaguely but you did enough to let me see it shrine through. good ish

scar
similar to candies verse it had a dope flow and word use. the imagery was a bit more easy to catch with yours though. clever going back and forth with scenery dude. I liked how you descriptive this was.

overall

I think both have similar styles, if im being honest both dropped some pretty poetic verses. reminder. anyway good battle but I think I got scar simply because his story was a bit more entertaining and although similar in style scar fleshed out a more obvious and easier to follow story.