White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

It aint about getting the newest model. As phone grow older the hardware they were built with becomes outdated. Basically new tech comes out and the old tech becomes slower or just isnt compatible at all and the phone doesnt dunction anymore. New updates drop and the older phones arent designed to work with the updates so your basically left in a position to buy new just so your phone functions propperly. My k20 was starti g to becom really sluggish. I was also enrolled in a lease plan that i didnt know about and recieved a text that i could upgrade my phone so i did. Like i said i couldve got the g8 but didnt want to spend that kind of money so i got the g7. Im happy with it. Niggaz in here sounding dumb as fuck though talking bout getting the latest model just to have it. Obviously not hip to how this technology shit works. Wow. Anyhow. G7 all day.