View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 09:40 AM   #1
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default LIGHT YAGAMI VS. RURONI KENSHIN

Light Yagami -

I'm going to win this grand match, of expansion and intellect with weapons and deficit. You don't stand a chance, you false prophet; your sword is my mind,

Ruroni Kenshin -

You have a lot to learn from school, from me is a journey through time and space. I hope you said your prayers, LIGHT!

Light Yagami -

I'm a teacher's pet, you're a blaring geek; your mother and sister share my meat; I'm a blaring king that tears regimes than blares a key!
Your a ferret geek with measly feats; I have the accord of a OX; and I'll 'put your sword in a box' than donate it to charity!!

You're frustrated like a adult object; bomb bombsets with sub-atomic particles and molecules molecular structure; power bomb you through a plateau of platoons than dog rockets!
I drop faucets on cock monglers; I'll 'give you the truth while telling a lie' did you protect your sisters; to tell you the truth, I'll lie; you're FALSE, prophet!!

I'm solely ghost; the holy pope; ''Light'' triple crossed Jesus; you double crossed humanity; I'n a pope with ropes!
Quotient notes; the potent note! My pencil(pen soul) will make your soul a ghost! My ginsu will 'split you in half' now you're TWO HOLY GHOSTS!!

FINISH HIM!

I'm perplexed with this smidgeon! I'm the best in my bracket; you're sword is a faggot! I'm a snake to your dragon; you're a pissed kid!
I'll punch you when I 'kick it'! You're kissing daisies; now say RIBBIT! I'll put your 'soul through a scope' than disrespect your religion!!

Ruroni Kenshin -

I'm taking your soul; I'll have you baked as a ghost; taking your soul to hell; than making a ghost; you're faker than toast!
I have a lake of ghosts that'll snake this dope! You're into RAP, NOT POETRY; if I 'put your soul through my sword' you'll think it's a POLE!!

My sword is a cross; that's triple crosses for you crossing the line! You were sent to jail and bent to frail!
On the trial of tears, you shed a nail! I'll 'put your soul on ice' and it'll STILL go to HELL!

I'm on a mission for wickidness and sadistic misfits! Sicker than hospitals and Satan's wishlist! I'm wicked with writtens!
Sickest with writtens! This RIBBIT'S a misfit! You took a 'L' to the christian religion!

I'm a pious conquest; bomb the fire in your heart! Light flares with lightning bolts, swords; and atomic bombs vex!
My time is honest;, your time is nonsense! BOMB VEX; and I'll put 'LIGHT IN A BOX" _____________

RELIGIOUS SCIENCE PROJECT