- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
I don't know if it's laziness or apathy, but there were times when I would spend an hour browsing the vocabulary in my memory for the perfect word. Or reworking the way a line was worded in order to fit a scheme. There was a net in the back of my head as I went through-out my day, scooping up concepts or phrases to be used later in a rhyme. Lately, I'll get an itch to write on a topic, but when I sit down to do it I find the task to be too challenging. I've forgotten the tricks and formulas that used to make punching out a verse as easy as breathing. That, and it just doesn't seem to matter much anymore. The rare moments when I do actually do something I deem worthy of posting, it's generally just rhyme schemes that I glue together with the semblance of meaning.

Thanks for sharing, asshole.
lmao so thats why you hate on me for my writing being so polished and my schemes being so tight

i get it now

you were taking out your personal problems with the fact you fell off out on me like a bitch unable to handle his feelings like a man

good luck with that pussy
sral is offline   Reply With Quote