Thread: NOT MY HOMIE
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2020, 03:40 AM   #33
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
Ok so, My cousin is in pilot school right now. He is already instrument rated. Which I guess basically means you can fly blind (in clouds and shit). He calls me this morning saying he's being forced to drive out my way (where his airport is) to fly. He's like "i know i'm going to drive all the way out there only to find out I can't actually fly because it's all overcast out here (i'm about 20 mins from where he crashed). So the news comes out about Kobe. My cousin is like "no clue why he was able to fly" or wanted to in this weather. So now that it's out that he was on the way to practice with his daughter, another parent and thier kid....They were flying a copter from Calabasas to Thousand Oaks. On a fucking Sunday. That's at the most 20 mins away in a car.
damn

nigga shoulda drove