View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 07:36 AM   #211
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default Rapture Rap

You couldn't be 'getting brain' even if you were Pinky! You're ''going hard'', and this is easy! My double edged sword see's you in 3D! You couldn't see me blinking; blinking!!
I'm '''going hard''', and this is easy! Bitch, I'm a dog in the sea breeze! Don't get it backwards, I'm a God in the sea breeze! You'll be hearing 'metal rings' like a Slingy!!!

I get pussy, and money; I have '''blue cheese' and the cheddar; mozerella; blue cheese moons and propellers; the '''demon cat''' silenced the beretta!
I'm killing chocolate kids, I'm vanilla! I'm eating blue cheese mozerella; you're like a spider in ''''reincarnation mode'''' Any-Body's Better!

This czar is black! Armed with black beams the size of stacks of cheese! I have ''''Onyx Raps'''' '''Ala-Bastard Stoned''' - part the seas with a ''''martyr's rap''''!!!
Conquer raps; I conquered platoons of plateaus with somber raps! To phony '''Phat MC's''' you're like a ''''bad poet' you'll never have a '''Heart Attack'''!!!

I have asthma attacks, '''rapture siss'''! Onyx raps with sonnet raps; '''raptor siss''' and ''''dragon siss''''!!!
I made a '''canvas rip'''! '''Rapture raptor's rip blackness rip'''! My guns will '''send you to heaven''', and '''go against God'''; they're ''BLAS-PHEMOUS''!!!

~~~~~~~