View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 04:16 PM   #7
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

nahhhh, can't compare it to the likes of an average post apocalyptic zombie flick because it's not @Aero. I'm a movie man and what was done in The Last Man on Earth, to Omega Man, to I Am Legend was good for the type of genre it was, which was in post apocalyptic fashion..be it the catalyst behind for what took place in the films were good, but naturally stemming for what man thought he could fix and it backfired on us...great flicks. I'm comparing Bird Box to what M Knight went for in The Happening, a psychological horror post apocalyptic flick which was subtle at best, good concept, but failed on the follow thru. When you factor in the cause behind what happened in Bird Box, it's pretty damn well thought out IMO. Dare I say supernatural catalyst behind the films concept...that's damn near a sub genre in it's own right.

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote