Old 12-21-2018, 11:45 AM   #20
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Its all on pc now. Rpg style games i mean. There are too many to keep up with.

Also @BodySnatcher 76 is basically a solo experience, its one of its biggest critiques. There is no point in teaming up except for the very last mission which i havent even got to yet. Even then doing it solo kinda alerts the server, because you drop a nuke on a fissure site which brings out a giant mutated bat queen thing to kill, and anyone that hits it gets loot. Ive helped kill it twice and havent got to the mission yet myself. But yea youll see a blast zone on the map when someone drops a nuke so you can just go to it to fight high level shit and get better loot. So if you drop a nuke people will show up there and help you by helping themselves lol. No need to group up. Also no worries of anyone killing you, you have to shoot back before they can hurt you.

But word the world is enormous and only has like 20ish people per server, i rarely ever see other people. You can also just pause it and block everyone too lol to guarantee you come across no one.

Last edited by uh-oh; 12-21-2018 at 11:48 AM.
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote