View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 06:24 AM   #1
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future
Default HYPE VIDEO MAG EPISODE 1!!

***Netceesolution 2019***

The new tourney will be a regular straight up tourney, and it'll take some good verses all throughout the tourney in order to win. There will be a cash prize involved so that should motivate a lot of you too. PS @BodySnatcher you still havent PMd me about where to send your $50. This tourney will be the same $50 to the winner. I hope everyone signs up, that thread will be created new years eve along with a hype video mag. I will be doing little hype videos every week until it
starts. Try to keep y'all interested, you know. Any ways y'all below is the moment you've all been waiting for, the first hype video mag is below, I feel like I said hype video mag a lot, whatever hype VIDEO MAG!

Thanks for watching and tuning into the video I know it wasnt anything special but yo this will be a weekly thing to remind you guys of this tourney. Its going to be my first tourney and I want it to be a classic lets make that happen!
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote