- Fight Night XXXVI
- Fight Night XXIX
- Fight Night XIX
- Fight Night VIII
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Tag Team
- Battle Arena
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)

Beyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muff View Post
i was on nc 1.0

but shit restarted wat..08?

i have like a 1k more posts than you..n u joined last year

shut the entire fuck up

i can fp next 5 months n not equal that rate

if you knew me ud know i go on hiatuses quite often

so kill that activity angle

your consistent

i am not

make sense fgt
@Zen
I really didn't wanna have to do this and play text historian because it makes us both look like faggots, but I've seen you post this same thing about 100x already as a defense mechanism and it's getting quite annoying since it's 100% false.

Netcees did NOT restart in '08. Lama just changed the name from BragginWrites to Netcees around that time. I know this because I had battles on BragginWrites and was around back then. After Lama changed the name, he didn't wipe anything because I could use the search function and still find all my old posts/battles back then.

This Netcees on the other hand is a BRAND NEW SITE. It was started Jan '13 I believe. This Netcees has NOTHING to do with Lama's old Netcees. EVERYTHING reset since they are two DIFFERENT sites.

Back on Netcees 1 Lama had a thread where he would change your registration date to coincide with when you started text. This site did the same thing and that's why your reg date is Aug '04 and not Jan '13. When I use the search function, your earliest post is Jan '13, not Aug '04.

You also took a long hiatus in between then and now so your post count wouldn't be indicative of your activity currently anyways, but it would be a lot closer if not for the reg date change.

Either way, just airing that out since you keep posting it and you've been told otherwise already. Hopefully everyone sees this so they can know that excuse is full of shit because it really, really is.

No hate or anything, just can't stand misinformation continuing to be spread around to deceive newer, less knowledgeable members into thinking you're not as much of a no life loser as you truly are. Eh, I started that sentence with the intention of ending this tirade on somewhat amicable terms, but saw and opening and went with it. No apologies, though. You need to stop lying.

For real.
Beyond is offline   Reply With Quote