View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 10:01 PM   #196
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
he travelled to the past

wat?

yes...and you must also.

how?

feel him

how???

FEEL HIM YOU CRETIN!@

I cant....

YES YOU CAN.

help me

I CANT AND I WONT

why wont you old man

BECAUSE YOU ARE OF PURE EVIL YOU ARE WRONG I CAN SMELL THEIR STINK EMINATING FROM YOUR BACKSIDE AND I SEE THEIR MARKINGS ON YOUR PANTS! YOU ARE NOT READY AND YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT HIM. THE LIGHT WILL WIN! THE LIGHT WILL WIN! THE LIGHT WILL WIN! THE LIGHT WILL WIN! THE LIGHT WILL

you mind knife his stomach and his guts pour forth from the floor. you reach down and take a length of his intestines and wear them as a necklace. "MR. IN-T-STINS MUTHAFUCKER!" you laughed in that shrill colavito tone. the tone that dries vaginas. you all of a sudden feel dancake...he is in the past....all you have to do is think......then your mind is flooded with options.

do you

A: travel to the past
B: travel to the future

Well...that took a dark turn.

Nevertheless...dan must pay. Past.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote