View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 02:45 AM   #1
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future
Default banged my neighbor's girl. while kinda anyway

also some guy named @Zunto warned me for a signature violation? whatever the hell that means

but yea she came knocking on my door after her ex-husband that she was shacking up with passed out drunk. i put my dick down her throat & went to town, but i couldn't get it all the way up so i didn't fuck her which was just as well cuz i was going in raw smh

luckily her man kicked her out on some unrelated shit so now i dont gotta worry about it

anyone remember that Mystikal song where he's like

Quote:
hold up wait up shorty oh aww what's up? Gettin' my dick sucked....what r uuuuuuuuuu doing?