Old 07-18-2020, 12:33 PM   #69
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Munster View Post
Lol damn they got you. They sell a light meter/soil ph/something else meter at Lowe’s for like $14. It’s analog but it’s better than nothing and I actually use it to gauge whether kids are getting enough light it works well. The ph part did not work well imo. Well it kind of does you just have to let it sit in the soil for like 5 minutes and the instructions don’t say that
oh word? i actually have one of those, it said my ph was like 8, but thats just sticking it in, tbh it never moved whether in the coco or out. the light thing seems to work, i forget the reading but it was pretty much the same next to each plant, i wanna say halfway. and its gotta moisture reading too.

i got the thing to ph the soil but i actually ordered a bluelabs ph pen that does soil and fluid supposed to be coming today. i didn't trust that thing in the soil or the cheap ph meter i got for my water.

but yea they're so young i doubt the enviornment is affecting them yet, im just trying to get the enviornment dialed in asap. i cleaned the sleeve for my filter and its still blowing strong all hooked up so i think im in the clear now

HYPE for the next couple weeks.