View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 04:12 PM   #59
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
See what bothers me though about all these different orders (there's over 100s supposedly) is some we're legit. I mean think about it like this, the pioneers of mankind such as Plato, Socrates etc etc were actual Adepts of these occult groups. Most of mankind's most intelligent people were in these types of orders, which supposedly date back to Sumerian. And that these "group of genius people" are trying to guide mankind etc or w.e

But it makes me wonder just how accurate is some of their beliefs if the smartest guys throughout history were a part of these orders... also a lot of Luciferian philosophy (basically Gnosisim) or the worship of knowledge, was their main source of worship, all the Pagan mythology etc is just symbolic of the worship of knowledge ..... according to some the stuff I read.
It's all about perspective, P. Nothing during those times could prepare people for the age we live in now. Imagine some of those niggas being on Facebook now lol. People like Phillip K. Dick and Gene Roddenberry actually predicted the future better than say, Nostradamus. However, there's the fact that they were "much closer to the future" than guys like Nostradamus.

Also, there's the theory that much of technology was actually influenced by sci fi itself. Several generations have grown up wanting tricorders and lightsabers, etc.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote