View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 03:35 PM   #52
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
@Elemental P yeah bro, I'd definitely love to hear more.

The reason I brought up Hinterkaifeck is that it is a perfect example of my thought process on these types of subjects. Many years ago a whole family was violently slaughtered on a farm in a place called Hinterkaifeck in Germany. The case was never solved. It is a case that has been offered up to new detectives and law enforcement agencies for many years in an effort to finally get it solved. A few years back, it was deemed "unsolvable" as too much time has passed and there's no solid evidence available.

It's like the basis for The First 48, the best chance of solving a crime is within the first 48 hours after it was committed. Most of the stuff being debated that is hundreds or thousands of years old will have "proof" that should be questioned.

For any crime you start first with motive. This is why I think that the Moon Landing is a great subject for controversy. During that time, having the technology to make it to the moon would have gained much fear and respect from other countries.
My first question to you is have you listened to Cooper's MYSTERY BABYLON SERIES before? You know of him, but not sure if it's cuz his book (is main exposure). Cause if you're up to par with that Babylon series I can start from the beginning... Where basically there have always been a group of smarter humans (idk if the alien conspiracy shit is true with this that's a whole other topic) but that these specific groups of people like Freemasons, the Rose Cross Order, etc have actually been doing this shit from the start of time. Stanley Kubrick Space Odyssey is actually "their" beliefs and ideas of how mankind evolved, and why there's a special group privy to this "sacred knowledge". Also, in the book The Ultimate Frontier, they mentioned it was a group of people known as the Hyksos actually architect the great Pyramid (not build it themselves). Building the great Pyramid wasn't slave labor per se from what I read, more of a job, like people building the Hoover dam. But yeah I might make a new thread to stop flooding this one
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote