View Single Post
Old 11-20-2015, 08:14 PM   #11
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Destroyer - Dope opener. The feel-for-this-guy-couplet was smooth. Kind of hard to follow the flow at times but it was good overall. Kind of felt this line: ''while I make lasagna & bang ya mama in kanye's pajamas'' was all about flow, making lasagna and bang ya mama in kanye's pajamas was a bit cringy to me, sort of funny but seemed like you just needed some shit to end it with and the impact was lost in the process or something, idk. Might be wrong but that's what I felt. Beside of that shit was on point and the closure was cool. Dope piece overall, certainly a good read.

Beretta - If you didn't love lasagna I would have voted against you because principles. But yo, opener was nice and the next couplet is dope af. Enjoyed the mk-theme you got going, ''Death Race whips & cigars.. they gon' call you "Meth Face" when I leave ya flesh grazed, splintered & scarred'', brutal, lmfao. Dope closure.

Vote - Felt both came with it, one better than the other. I got Manhattan on this one with an overall more solid verse, dope battle and great reads from both.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote