- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

leave Manhattan was cool

& I feel for this guy cuz he thinks for real that he's fly
but u gonna question if u really slick Rick, when I put this steel to ur eye

that shit is dopeee, real smooth

your lines kinda went wayyy long after that section and lost some of the flow, it got sacrificed for the swag IMO but you should have stuck with the style you had going prior to these lines as it was working for you

you kinda built up momentum then lost it around the mid section

the capt america/indecent exposure shit was funny but you shoulda swapped the setup/punchline around imo, it would of worked better

closer was madd nice too though

Manhattan:

Bring in the gas masks & hazmats, mag' splatter ya guts
Mossberg open you up like an app; we can trade shot after shot, Snapchat w/ the pump

that was crazy smooth, really nice with it

This round I'll Johnny Cage 'em - let the shotty Rain 'til ya body's layin on the pavement
Finish him: Shao Kahn & Shang 'em & if I hear you got that Kang, then it's ya spot I'm Raiden

fire!

WarMachine was nice as fuck too

ive got Manhattan winning here, 3 real dope shits to two standouts from Des (I gave him the capt american ish)

good battle fellas!
sral is offline   Reply With Quote